Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Grab the AFE DFS780 Fuel System with Full Time Operation for your Duramax powered Chevy or GMC and be amazed with the difference between AFE's fuel system vs other aftermarket brands. Four years of testing is what it takes to make a fuel system perfect, and AFE spent the time to make sure that they developed a system that has no rival. Instead of a lengthy and time consuming installation like other brands, the DFS780 installs in just a few hours for immediate use. The full time operation model runs anytime the key is in the on position, compared to the Boost Activated version, taking the reigns to keep your Duramax roaring with constant power.
It's easy to get caught up in the aftermarket excitement, especially with things that add an instant boost in awesomeness. A bigger-better suspension system, great injectors, roaring exhaust, an air guzzling cold-air intake; these all deliver kick in the pants power gains, and let's face it, are just plain fun. But it is important to remember that adding all these aftermarket parts require you to strike a balance with all aspects of your truck, and a very important aspect is fueling. In fact an upgraded fuel system becomes increasingly more important with each aftermarket item, failure to replace or improve your stock lift pump could leave you high and dry!
The DFS780 removes the remainder of the power-robbing entrained air, water, and contaminants directly stimulating the performance of your Duramax. You'll also notice improved throttle response as well as increased horse power and torque at all RPMs.
Unlike other brands, AFE designed the DFS780 as a single filter system; other brands use two filters, one for the fuel and another to separate water. Instead, AFE integrated clear water separation bowl attached to the high-efficiency fuel filter eliminating the need and expense of replacing two filters. The water separator bowl is reusable and can be emptied easily. AFE recommends changing the DFS780 fuel filter every 10 to 20 thousand miles.
While the DFS780 can definitely be equipped to a completely stock vehicle, you will notice the most gains with an assortment of aftermarket parts that require better fuel and better fueling. Each DFS780 unit is tested at AFE to ensure peak performance, the unit is flowed and rated at a minimum of 2.0gpm (gallons per minute), this rating can support over 2000HP.
Along with added horsepower the DFS780 will also increase the performance of your truck while towing. By proving enough fuel for even the toughest towing situations you'll notice almost no loss of power.
Replacing the fuel filter on your DFS780 is easy and can be replaced with either an AFE or Donaldson filter.
- Dimensions19 4 8
- Clear High-Impact Polycarbonate Sight Glass: Allows visual inspection of fuel.
- Helical Bronze Spur Gears: Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold: Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
- "Marine Grade" Motor: Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
- Plug and Play Installation: Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
- PEEK Bearing Wear Surfaces: The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
- Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages: Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
- Direct Bolt-on Steel Mounting Bracket: Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Port: 1/8" NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
- O.E Quality Viton Seals: compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE