Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These exhaust manifolds will outflow your factory ones by 6% resulting in an increase in performance and throttle response.
Machined Ports: These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to match the factory gaskets. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising gasket performance.
Auxiliary Ports: An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
Hassle-Free Installation: These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
2001-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
2001-2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
Emissions Disclaimer: This product is 50-state legal (CARB EO# D-550-36).
- Dimensions26 4 8
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifolds by 6%, improving performance and throttle response
- Compatible with factory up-pipes which allows for easy installation.
- Eliminates the flow restricting pinch of the factory drivers-side manifold
- The machined ports match the factory gasket openings which maximizes exhaust flow
- 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports are incorporated into the exhaust manifolds for gauges or testing equipment
- Durable cast ductile iron construction
- Manifold mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free installation.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE