Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The installation of air bags on your truck can greatly aid in helping control rear end sag from heavy trailers and bed loads. But for those of us with lifted trucks, your options become limited because the distance between the axle and frame rail is increased, which can lead to the air bags either being overextended, or not fitting at all. Fortunately, Air Lift has these universal spacers that work with all brands of bellows-style air bags and Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 and 7500 XL kits.
LEVEL YOUR LOADS WHILE LIFTED: Add air springs to your lifted truck! The universal air spring spacers allow you to add an air spring kit to your already lifted pickup truck.
UNIVERSAL FITMENT: Air Lift universal air spring spacers work with all brands of bellows-style air springs (including Air Lift’s LoadLifter 5000 series and LoadLifter 7500 XL) and are available in 2″ (level), 4″ (angled or level), and 6″ (angled or level) heights.
10 TONS STRONGAir Lift universal air spring spacers are made with high-grade 1/4" steel and rated to handle more than 10 tons of force. Simply attach between the lower air spring bracket and the air spring.
- ManufacturerAir Lift Company
- MPN52420 | 52440 | 52445 | 52460 | 52465
- 2 steel spacers
- Hardware for connecting to lower bracket and air spring
- Detailed installation guide
- Works with all brands of bellows-style air springs (including Air Lift’s LoadLifter 5000 series and LoadLifter 7500 XL)
- Available in 2” level, 4” level, 4” angled, 6” level, and 6” angled heights
- Made with high-grade 1/4” steel and rated to handle more than 10 tons of force
- Attaches between lower air spring bracket and the air spring
- Unique spinal design makes it easy to attach air springs using the provided hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE