Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Direct Swap With Factory Block Mounted Lift Pump
- 150 GPH
- Installs in Less Than 30 Minutes
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator Preset at 14-16 PSI
- Upgraded 1/2" Lines
- Capable of Running Your Aftermarket Programmer
- 4-Year WARRANTY!
The factory block mounted lift pumps found on the 1998.5-2002 Cummins have proven themselves as being nothing better than a temporary Band-Aid. While numerous manufacturers provide robust, frame mounted units that can deliver an enormous amount of consistent fuel, some drivers don't want to go through the installation process of such a conversion. For those, the FRRP (Factory Replacement Raptor Pump) is an excellent option as it mounts directly in the stock position on the engine block. This pump delivers a whopping 150 gallons per hour of fuel that is enough to support even moderate performance upgrades.
California Air Resource Board D-595-1
- ManufacturerPureFlow Technologies | AirDog
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE