Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
No other running board, tube step or nerf bar can match the ease of entry of the AMP Research PowerStep. Open the door and this full-length running board automatically deploys for easy stepping in and out of the cab. Close the doors and this sure-footed step platform retracts safely under the truck with no loss of ground clearance. AMP Research Power Step running boards are triggered by an electronic signal from the vehicle's factory door sensors and extends to a convenient stepping height in one second. The PowerStep running boards are powered by a heavy-duty, weatherproof motor. The PowerStep is lowered when any door is opened and Power Step retracts when any door is closed.
At the optimal ergonomic height for proper entry and exit without sacrificing ground clearance, it provides a natural step similar to steps found in your home. All AMP Research PowerStep running board components are OEM quality and corrosion-resistant for long service life. The AMP Research PowerStep is designed to operate normally in all weather conditions and is built to handle up to 600 lbs. per side.
- ManufacturerAMP Research
- MPN75126-01A | 75113-01A | 75146-01A
- Load Rating: 600 Lbs. per side
- Construction: High-strength extruded aluminum boards with die-cast machined aluminum lingage assemblies.
- Drive System: Heavy duty motor with anti-pinch technology
- Finish: Black anodized and Teflon powder coat
- Warranty: 5-Year/60,000 Mile warranty
- Fits Crew & Extended Cabs
- Trimming required on Extended Cab models
- Fits 1999-2014 Gas Models also
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE