Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This DPF back 5" exhaust system from Banks Power is the ultimate in fit and functionality. This kit features a constant diameter 5" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip that will virtually eliminate backpressure after the DPF. This system offers a 192% greater flow area than the factory exhaust, and a 85% drop in backpressure leading to more power and increased fuel economy. A huge 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round chrome slash cut tip finishes this system off for a true unique look.
The Monster Exhaust provides a 15% reduction in exhaust temperatures two feet behind the tip during regen. The diesel particulate filter (DPF) on the Duramax L5P is cleaned through a process called regeneration in which scorching exhaust gas temperatures can last up to 20 minutes while driving. Unlike the factory exhaust that projects a jet-like blast of super heated exhaust directly at anything being towed, this system is aimed out to the side of the truck. This allows ambient air to diffuse the heated gas, eliminating the risk of melting a trailer.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- 15% reduction in exhaust temperature 2 feet behind the tip during regen
- 85% less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash cut chrome tip
- Chrome plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat
- Ob-round exhaust tip patent no. D558,111
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE