Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
NOTE: This programmer is not for use with cab-and-chassis vehicles or vehicles that were built for use in Mexico.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- The Latest In Handheld Technology
- Pre-Loaded With Dyno-Proven Tuning Files
- Instantly Checks & Clears OBDII Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Built-In, On-Screen Real Time Data
1999-2007 Ford 7.3L/6.0L Powerstroke
- Tow (+50 HP)
- Street (+100 HP))
- Performance (+120 HP))
- Tow (+65 HP)
- Performance (+95 HP)
- Work / Tow (Transmission Tuning Only)
- Economy (+145 HP)
- Performance (+157 HP)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this programer plug in to the module under the dash?
This unit would plug into the OBD2 port located under the dash yes.
Does this unit stays plugged in under the dash?
You can leave it plugged in to view the screen or tune the truck and unplug it.
Does this programmer leave water marks or any kind of tracers for dealership to dent warranty work??
It will leave a trace on the ECM yes.
does this tuner help with fuel economy?
That tuner can add fuel economy, I would recommend other bolt ons as well like a cold air intake and exhaust.
After a "performance enhancement" recall my previously good running 6.0 was left with turbo lag, lack of power and a loss of 4 MPG. Will this product help fix this without potentially damaging a stock engine??
Banks tuners are a pretty safe tuner to use on any truck. And it would help you restore your lost drivability. -Sands
Does this tuner have the high idle tune??
Increasing the idle is a function of the tuner, but it has to remain plugged in and it depends on application. -Sands