Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The factory air filter housing has little room for air to flow around the filter. The Banks Ram-Air housing has a larger inlet and ballistic-shaped nose, which encourage the reusable air filter to freely inhale for more power.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- Add an additional +21hp when combined with the Derringer L5P inline tuner for a total gain up to +82hp
- New over-sized filter element, largest in its class, protects engine and outflows competition.
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Decreases frequency between regeneneration cycles
- Helps engine run cooler
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Beats stock and the competition
- Less restrictive than stock
- Oiled Air Filter Element
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Are any factory warranties voided if installed??
Typically installing a cold air intake will not void any factory warranty. I would suggest speaking with the dealer you take your truck to for service and ask what their policy is on installing those.-TL
Does this intake require an aftermarket tuner for. '19 L5P??
No, this would not require any tuning. This can be installed in a stock truck. -Ty
With normal driving what can I expect to gain in HP and fuel milage...?
If this is the ONLY performance part you are putting on your truck, you will more than likely not feel a huge increase in power. What you will notice is throttle response. If you pair it with the Banks Derringer, you will see 61HP to the wheels. As for economy, you may see 1-2 MPG, however, that is not guaranteed. -Ben