Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking for a quality tuner for your 3.0L EcoDiesel, the Banks Derringer Tuner is a tiny but mighty tuner that delivers power gains via three power levels featuring ActiveSafety to protect your engine and powertrain. And to ensure you're able to keep an eye on all of your powertrain's vitals, the comprehensive iDash will put everything within arm's reach!
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome, built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power with tuning that doesn't kill the host vehicle. Many tuners reduce fuel delivery as exhaust gas temps rise, but they ignore the powertrain! Banks finds the limits of the engine and powertrain, then adds mission-critical ActiveSafety safeguards to the Banks Derringer so it won't exceed those limits. As a result, Banks Derringer thrashes challengers, not your truck! Calibrated for sport applications, Banks Derringer is a performance junkie. With its comprehensive CleanTune Technology and change-on-the-fly power, Banks Derringer rockets you from 0-60 quicker and in less distance than stock...without adding black smoke! Upgradeable options include Banks iDash airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Banks Derringer Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements.
And lets not forget about the iDash. The best way to describe why you need it, cheap insurance! Overall, the Idash 1.8 delivers you a host of gauges that your factory instrument cluster does not, but are incredibly important, especially for those that tow heavy or have modified the engine to produce above stock power levels. There's a reason you see 99% of modified trucks running a plethora of gauges to include EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature), Boost, Transmission Temperature, et cetera, and its to avoid costly repairs after exceeding the limitations of the powertrain. While most of the aftermarket relies on having numerous individual gauges strewn across your dash or A-Pillar, or a bulky screen, which both can distract the driver, the iDash fits everything into a compact size. The iDash mounts into a standard 2-1/16" gauge hole, perfect for using in conjunction with a single pillar mount. Or for those that want to monitor even more parameters than the iDash can on a single screen, you can even "loop" multiple iDash's together for the ultimate cockpit.
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-5 values
- Read up to 80 OBDII Mode 01 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented OBDII Density (exclusive to Banks)
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift RPM Light
- Connect multiple iDash 1.8 gauges
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
- Easy Installation
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- 3 shift-on-the-fly power levels
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Banks Power 66681 Derringer Tuner with iDash 1.8 14-18 3.0L Ram 1500 EcoDiesel