Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
BD is a leading manufacture in exhaust brake technology. Add up to 150 retarding horsepower to your diesel powered vehicle. This is a universal exhaust brake that works with most diesel equip vehicles with 4 inch exhaust. Mounting is a breeze with its inline design. This is kit comes with everything you need for a hassle free installation.
- 150 retarding horsepower
- BD's exclusive variable orifice technology
- Adjustable pressure regulation
- Pneumatic spring loaded cylinder
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Rugged, cast-iron design
- BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
- Piston ring seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- IP67 sealed air compressor included
- All mounting hardware included
- Exhaust back pressure test gauge kit(BD-1030050) suggested for the set up of the brake
- Brake controls connect to throttle pedal with accelerator pedal position sensor(APPS). Vehicles without APPS will require BD-1300420 micro switch and custom bracket will have to be made.
- May not work with engines that have OEM Variable Vane(VGT) turbos such as Cummins ISX. Will work with aftermarket non VGT turbos.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Looking at the online 5” exhaust brake. Question is does. Matter here in the exhaust it goes? I have a 4” down pipe then goes into 5”. Can I put it in the 5” or should be as close to the turbo as possible and go with the 4”? Thanks?
This should be mounted as close to the turbo as you can get. -MC