Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
While there are a ton of options out there to replace and upgrade the stock turbo on your 5.9L Cummins, few offer the ease of installation coupled with superior performance delivered by the Iron Horn Series by BD-Power.
If you are looking for an easy economical turbo upgrade, or, replace your tired turbo and aging exhaust manifold, then BD's Iron Horn series for your 3rd generation 5.9L Cummins offers a clean, drop-in installation. Featuring BorgWarner SX-E cartridges and 2-piece pulse exhaust manifold, BD's Iron Horn turbocharger kits are engineered to give optimal performance while reducing EGT's and high drive pressures.
- Dimensions45 13.5 13.5
- BD Single 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbos kits that replace your OEM turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- Utilizes stock air intake and downpipe*, no need to change either for what you are currently running
- Turbo utilizes high flow T4 turbine housing
- The SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- Kit comes with BD's Performance Plus T4 5.9L exhaust manifold and gaskets
- No extra piping required, it drops in place for an easy, clean installation
- Comp Wheel: 64.5mm/ 2.54in
- Turbine Wheel: 76mm / 2.99in
- A/R Ratio: .91
- Flow: 82 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 600hp (depending on truck configuration)
- Parts: 12-Months / 12,000 Miles
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Air intake kits may need alteration other than K&N kit and OEM intake system
- 2003-2004 model years will require 2004.5-2007 style downpipe and clamp, both available options from above.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE