Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you are looking for an easy economical turbo upgrade, or, replace your tired turbo and aging exhaust manifold, then BD's Iron Horn series for your 3rd generation 5.9L Cummins offers a clean, drop-in installation. Featuring BorgWarner SX-E cartridges and 2-piece pulse exhaust manifold, BD's Iron Horn turbocharger kits are engineered to give optimal performance while reducing EGT's and high drive pressures.
- BD Single 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbos kits that replace your OEM turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- Utilizes stock air intake and downpipe*, no need to change either for what you are currently running
- Turbo utilizes high flow T4 turbine housing
- The SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- Kit comes with BD's Performance Plus T4 5.9L exhaust manifold and gaskets
- No extra piping required, it drops in place for an easy, clean installation
- Comp Wheel: 69mm/ 2.72in
- Turbine Wheel: 80mm / 3.15in
- A/R Ratio: .91
- Flow: 98 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 700hp (depending on truck configuration)
- Parts: 12-Months / 12,000 Miles
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Air intake kits may need alteration other than K&N kit and OEM intake system
- 2003-2004 model years will require 2004.5-2007 style downpipe
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this a good match for your ultimate industrial injection 60hp kit and fass 150? Looking for quick spook ups, not so much too end big hp.?
No the 369 is much to large for those injectors. I would look at something like the 363 size for better spool and drivability. DppSands
I’ve got a few upgrades to my truck 05 2500, I have the edge juice with attitude, s and b intake, s and b cold air, Fuel rail plug, as I install this I’m getting the fass 165gph pump, and will be looking into injectors shortly after. Will this set up be a good fit for my truck??
Depends on what injectors you are planning on running and what else you are having done. That turbo would support quite a bit of power. Up to about 700, or a 100-150hp injector. If you are just going to keep those mods and not want to do much else I would recommend a considerably smaller size turbo like the 361 or 363. Especially if you are using this truck tow towing. -Sands
Why do I need a different downpipe for the 03-04 years?
This uses the exhaust outlet from the 04.5-07, which is larger. Which means if you have an 03-04, the downpipe will not fit. -Ben