Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The 6R140 6 speed automatic transmission featured in the 6.7 Powerstrokes has proven itself in being a dependable trans under stock applications, serving up a very controlled and predictable driving experience, whether towing or unloaded. However, once some power is added, the transmission needs additional line pressure in order to maintain the predictability and clean, crisp shifts. And that's where this pressure controller from BD comes into play.
The 6R140 Pressure Controller delivers up to 300psi line pressure inside the transmission, giving 76% more theoretical holding power and help prevent burned up clutches - a great way to increase the longevity of the 6R140 transmission for towing, street, and race applications.
Unlike simple solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time, the 6R140 Pressure Controller is only operational when turbo boost exceeds 15psi, and does not create extra heat when inactive or cause clunky/unusual shifts. Installs quickly in under an hour.
- Dimensions8.8 6.6 2.3
- 76% more theoretical holding power
- Delivers up to 300psi line pressure at wide open throttle
- Only active when boost over 15psi, unlike solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time
- Does not create parasitic load or extra heat when inactive
- No transmission relearn required
- Installs in under an hour
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE