Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you race your truck, or compete in pulling competitions, you're probably all too familiar with the phrase, "A drive-train is only as strong as its weakest link." Well, with the Dodge Cummins, one of the weakest links is the factory flex-plate, but the BD FleX-Plate can change all that. The flex plate is what connects your engine to the torque converter, and the factory component is only meant to handle the output of the stock engine, not the high torque loads that can easily be produced by a modified engine.
The BD Black Max FleX-Plate is guaranteed to be the industry's strongest. Advanced design allows the FleX-Plate to reliably handle over 1,500 lb-ft. of torque. Featuring twice the material of the stock flex plate, these units are precision-balanced, and are backed by the best warranty in the business. Check out these features! Now meets 29.3 SFI approval! A much more stringent test for safety specific to high horsepower diesels. The old 29.1 standard that most companies flex-plates meet is designed to address safety concerns for the much lower torque gas engines. This again points to the BD FleX-Plate as the best in the industry.
- Dimensions15.5 15.5 2
- Twice the thickness of the stock flexplate
- Manufactured using a high-strength "cold formed" process
- 300% less radial run-out than other aftermarket flex plates
- Shot-peened for stress relief and higher fatigue strength
- 350% better fatigue strength than aluminum
- Unaffected by hydrogen embrittlement, which can drastically reduce strength
- Easy installation-simply align with starter and bolt in place
- Correct ring gear tooth spacing won't damage starter
- Available for 1994-2007 Dodge-Cummins automatic transmission applications
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE