Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Once you install a performance lift pump with its own integrated fuel filtration, such as a FASS or AirDog, the stock fuel filter is no longer needed. Instead of simply letting the return lines dangle, you can install this distribution block from BD that will allow you to reinstall the return lines, plus serve purpose as a distribution block capable of supporting dual CP3's in the event you decide to make a big upgrade.
- Ensure more consistent fuel pressure throughout the RPM range, with increased fuel flow
- Designed for performance single CP3 pumps or dual CP3 set-ups
- Billet aluminum block replaces fuel filter and bowl
- Removes restriction and increases fuel flow
- Auxiliary supply and return ports for dual fuel supply
- Supply pump pressure sensor port
- Great for high fuel flow applications and performance lift pump kits such as FASS, AirDog and BD Flow-Max
- Includes fittings and clamps
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this work for a stock CP3 pump on a 2018 6.7??
Yes it would as long as you has a lift pump system that has filtration. If you are not running a second CP3 though there is not really a reason for it. Most the lift pumps run the pressure hose straight to the CP3. Would only need a filter delete block then. But of you might do dual pumps then it is worth it. -Sands
Does this block have a port for the water in fuel sensor??
It does not have a port for the WIF sensor. I just looked through BD's install. They recommend plugging the sensor in to the harness then sealing/covering it. -Sands
Wondering if this is what I need for deleting filter? I have 2010 with a CAT filter/separator under truck factory lift pump. Would this take care of supply and feed and should I get the gdp big line kit also? Thanks?
Only other thing you would need is a hose form the filter to the feed block. To get rid of the factory quick disconnect. Yes I would get the big line kit also to go from the block to the CP3. -Sands