Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Whether you actually take your Heavy Duty GM off road, or you just want to make it look like it can, this heavy duty skid plate will deliver. Designed as a bolt-on replacement for the stock skid and plastic splash guard, this kit will offer extra protection for the vulnerable steering and front end components of your expensive ride. Installation is a breeze as it mounts into original mounting points using factory hardware. This 2-piece skid plate will work on stock height trucks as well as with leveling kits and the BDS 2-3" coilover conversion system, and possibly other brands.
Along with being compatible with the BDS coilover conversion system, these skid plates will work on stock height and leveled trucks. They're built from 10-gauge steel formed to fit the truck's contours and finished off in a durable black powdercoat finish with a stainless steel BDS nameplate riveted in place. Installation is a breeze as the 2-piece skid plate design bolts right in place of the stock plastic skids using the original hardware. The full width design gives plenty of protection from rocks, stumps, and anything else you might encounter out on the trail. Upgrade your HD's underbody protection with this heavy duty skid plate upgrade from BDS Suspension.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- Will fit stock height vehicle
- Will fit vehicles with leveling kits and BDS 2-3" Coilover Conversion
- Will NOT fit with BDS 4.5" and 6.5" IFS Systems
- May not fit other brands of suspension systems that modifies front suspension via lowering brackets
FITMENT NOTE FROM DPP:
- We have ran into several occasions that even on a stock or leveled ride height application, some modification is necessary for proper fitment. To date, the extent of this involves taking a Dremel type of tool to enlarge several of the mounting holes to properly align with the factory hardware.