Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Why would you want a BDS 3" lift kit on your Ram? How about a better ride, both on AND off road, along with a leveled stance for larger tire fitment. This kit features 3" front Pro-Ride Coil Springs with applications specific to either diesel or gas. Diesel models get dual rate springs, providing great ride and performance in all conditions. Gas model coil springs are designed specifically for the weight of the gas engine for optimum ride quality. Fixed length, greaseable, heavy-duty round tubular construction upper and lower control arms position the axle properly and adjust for proper caster and pinion angles.
Fixed length sway bar links with stud eliminator converts the failure-prone stem style factory sway bar links to an eye-to-eye design, providing greater strength, longer service life, and greater range of motion. An adjustable front track bar is included, as well, to center the axle and provide additional strength.
Not only is this kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket is electrocoated black to ensure long term performance and good looks.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
Tire Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Important Kit Notes
- Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models have dual overloads that will require #4068 u-bolts.
- Rear lift options will not fit dually applications
- Not recommended for PowerWagon models
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE