Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your SuperDuty some altitude and ATTITUDE with this complete four inch lift kit from the pro's at BDS Suspension!
Why a 4-link system? It's simple, through full wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions. In addition to 4 beefy control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These aren't a drop down bracket, they actually replace the stock mounting system. -Don't worry, no welding required. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1-5 complicated): 3
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that is set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- Removal of O.E. block in the rear is required.
- Front dual shock hoop requires different cylinders than what comes in the base kit.
- If equipped with 2 piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- The rear is lifted via a 3" block and U-bolt kit or choose to upgrade to BDS full replacement leaf springs.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE