Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This kit includes two 6" Pro-Glide Coil Springs, as well as a full replacement four link system, centered around 4 massive control arms to deliver an outstanding improvement in ride quality and suspension capability. The 4-link system reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feel, both on and off road.
The kit also comes with anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, and a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extensions. Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and accessories when customizing your kit.
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1-5 complicated): 3
- Click HERE for installation instructions
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft.
- If equipped with 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with rear sway bar use 123009.
- U-bolts will not work on dually.
Check out this 4-link system in action:
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have an F3 50 single wheel four-wheel-drive Short wheelbase. A pull a very heavy Rv Stock springs on the back is very strong are the springs in that lift kit as strong as stock ??
They are going to have a more comfortable ride so a softer spring. You are going to need to run air bags to bring the capacity back up and help stabilize the load. DppSands