Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Bring your Chevrolet or GMC to new heights (literally) with this monster 6.5" system from the suspension gurus at BDS.
Once again BDS beats the competition and is first to market with this comprehensive High Clearance suspension lift kit. This 6-1/2" lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6.5 inches, dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower A-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember.
A front skid plate and differential skid plate come standard, to lock everything together, creating a nearly indestructible sub frame for extreme off road protection.
The rear is lifted with your choice of a 3" or 5" block for easy installation and a level stance. For most applications, a 3" block will provide a level stance when unloaded, where a 5" block will deliver a slight rake effect, especially useful for those hauling heavier loads without the use of airbags.
Shock Options: We offer this kit with two shock options, you can either choose to go with the proven BDS NX2 series shocks, or upgrade to the Fox 2.0 Performance Series. BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and offroad. They use a nitrogen charged, twin tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening and superior control. The Fox 2.0 are considered an upgrade and have been tuned and tested in a collaborative effort between Fox and BDS in order to maximize performance. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but redesigned to maximize ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS equipped truck, whether on or off road.
Check out the install article done by Four Wheeler Magazine by clicking HERE.
Please select from the various options to customize your BDS suspension system. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- MPN196H | 197H | 198H | 199H
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" to 6" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
- Requires frame bracket and differential modification
- 3" rear block kit recommended for dually applications, 5" rear block kit will not fit dually applications.
- Stock 17" 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" can be used with up to a 35.12.50 tire.
- Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
- If minor front driveline vibration occurs at highway speeds while in 4wd and the vehicle will be used in this situation on a regular basis, we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE