Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Gain a level stance for increased tire and ground clearance coupled with an improved on and off-road ride with this leveling system from the professionals at BDS Suspension! For those looking to install larger tires, such as the popular 35" size, on their Ram 2500, you'll first need to at least level the front end to provide enough fender clearance. One of the most popular and simple methods of doing so is to install coil spring spacers. Unfortunately, doing so alone leads to the factory shocks being grossly over extended, hampering the ride of the vehicle. This kit from BDS includes everything you need for a PROPER installation!
The 2" leveling kit uses a pair of heavy-duty fabricated steel coil spacers to level the stance and allow for up to 35" tires to be installed. The spacers are pitched and indexed to work with the unique coil mount design of the late model RAM HD trucks and are secured to the coil bucket to maintain proper indexing when the coil springs are unloaded. Extended polyurethane bump stops are used to control suspension compression along with your choice of BDS NX2 -series or Fox 2.0 gas front and rear shocks.Shock Options:
- BDS NX2 Series: BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and offroad. They use a nitrogen charged, twin tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening and superior control.
- Fox 2.0 Series: Choose this option to upgrade the front and rear shocks to Fox 2.0 performance series. Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS equipped Ram, whether on or off the road.
- Upgrade your system with a BDS heavy duty adjustable front track bar to allow quick and precise tuning ability for re-centering the front axle. Adding this will keep geometry in spec while also significantly improving strength over the factory track bar. Constructed from 1-3/8" solid steel stock this adjustable track bar is built to handle on and off-road abuse and uses a 1-3/8"-12 fine threaded pinch bolt design turnbuckle to allow easy tuning to properly recenter the front axle for a range of lift heights. The track bar is formed for proper clearance around critical front end components and features gusseted ends for additional rigidity. The ends utilize high-durometer polyurethane bushings with thick-walled steel sleeves for strength and reliability. Parts come with a high quality black e-coated finish for a great look and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Will not fit Ram 2500 Powerwagon models
- Not compatible with factory rear air ride vehicles
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- MPN695H | 695FS
- 35x12.50-17 with 5" backspacing on the wheels
- 4 Hours
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE