Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Breaking Strength 32,000 lbs.
Replace your rusty and noisy shackles with a Gator-Jaw for a secure and simple mode of recovery!
Gator-Jaw soft shackles are made from Plasma rope, which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. These rope shackles are stronger than comparable steel shackles. Gator-Jaw shackles won't rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: 4x4 off-road, agriculture mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel - 32,000 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle's owner's manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
The Gator-Jaw shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Rope diameter: 7/16"
- ManufacturerBubba Rope
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Your video says they come in colors and the video shows a blue one, but I don't see where I can choose colors when I order?
As of right now the Gator-Jaw is only offered in a Neon green color. They will soon be releasing these in other popular color options.