Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
What do you use your truck for? If you're like most, probably a little bit of everything, from hauling, work, daily driving, and some fun on the weekends. So, why not add tuning that maximizes the performance of your truck for everything you do with it? The SPADE delivers just that!
The SPADE series (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment) delivers the highest quality tunes on the market available in a simple to use OBD style flash tool. The tunes represent the best in driveability, reliability, and power. The SPADE system ships preloaded with proven and reliable tunes that's ready to plug in and deliver shift-on-the-fly power for your Cummins, no matter what you specifically use your truck for.
Calibrated Power is about doing things differently to create very noticeable power gains that you can put to work to make driving your truck easier, more fun, and those loads not seem quite as heavy. There's no reason to pull your exhaust off of your truck to get the power, mileage, and torque benefits of tuning. Calibrated Power specializes in engineering high power calibrations that work in harmony with the factory emissions control systems. This calibrations process is time and labor intensive, but the results are worth it if you're using your truck daily and appreciate clean, quiet operation. That's right, you can enjoy the benefits of a simple to install programmer without any of the other headaches that are required with some of the competition's tuners.INCLUDED TUNES / POWER LEVELS:
- Optimized Stock: This file offers power very near to stock power levels, but widens the torque curve and maximizes timing boost and EGR curves. Best for situations when extra power can get you in trouble.
- Heavy Tow (+40 rwhp / 80 ft-lbs.): A tune designed for heavy towing use. The goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as possible, while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at max capacity. Further, it is calibrated around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity.
- Light Tow (+60 rwhp / 100 ft-lbs.): A tune designed for light towing use (8K lb trailer and lighter). The goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as capable, while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at light and medium capacity. Further, it is calibrated around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity at these load levels.
- Sport Econ (+100rwhp / 175 ft-lbs.): A tune designed for daily driving, and great mileage. The goal with this tune is to give you a tune that's fun to drive unloaded every day. Improved throttle response, good low end feel and crisp shifts. This tune offers a balance of fun and mileage with long term driveline and emissions system reliability.
- Race (+120rwhp / 200 ft-lbs.): A significant bump in power and torque. It feels like a totally different truck at this time. This tune will put you just shy of 450rwhp and 1000ft-lbs. We're talking about a truck that's a lot of fun to drive and a surprise for most anything you'll see at a stoplight. We recommend not exceeding this power level for long term health on un-modified transmission or stock clutch (manual trans).
IMPORTANT NOTES: This product is intended to only be used on vehicles with all factory emissions equipment in place. This programming will not support emissions removal of any kind.
For those with a 68RFE Automatic Transmission, Calibrated Power offers optional transmission tuning as an upgrade to their ECM tuning. This TCM (Transmission Control Module) tuning features increased shift firmness when additional throttle input is detected coupled with a revised shift pattern. Overall, it is highly recommended especially if you plan to run the programmer in the higher power levels in order to ensure you are getting your power to the ground.
Please note that cab and chassis models do not have 68RFE transmissions, thus this tuning will not work, pickup models only.
- ManufacturerCalibrated Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Truck emits zero particulate (black smoke)
- Makes excellent power and torque throughout the rev range
- Shifts firm and locks the torque converter up to take advantage of the 6.7L's wide torque curve (*with optional TCM tuning)
- Improves mileage by wasting less energy in hydraulic torque converter operation
- Does not smoke on cold start
- Does not smell like diesel fuel
- Does not drone in the cab at any RPM while towing
- Does not make you a target for DOT and law enforcement
- Allows you to go back to stock with a simple reflash
- CSP5 Tuning
- SPADE Tool
- CSP5 Switch
- Installation Hardware
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE