Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This suspension system will be the last system you will buy for your Ford truck. This is not a "lift kit." It is a true suspension system. Carli's Ford Suspension system brings dramatic improvements to the every day street ride, and plenty of dampening for the off road enthusiast.
LEAF SPRING OPTIONS:Add-A-Pack:
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- Trucks with a 2" block will require new blocks to achieve level stance, see notes below
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1/2", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
At the heart of this Super Duty Coil Over Suspension System lies a KING shock package which delivers impeccable performance and reliability. This system gives 4.5" of lift with 10 inches of wheel travel in the front and 12 inches of wheel travel in the rear. As with all Carli systems, this kit has a vehicle specific valving profile for this suspension system to ensure superior ride quality, handling, and performance. There is a full spring pack option as well as provisions on the included front coilover mounts to add a bypass shock.
Accept Nothing Less... The Coilover system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5" Coilovers front and piggyback reservoir shocks rear. In an effort to provide you with the best product, Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; the shocks were then tuned around the custom pistons based on the only thing that really matters, seat-of-the-pants feel. Carli rounds off ALL King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can't hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
The Coilover is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Super Duty owner would benefit. Raising the Super Duty Platform then adding Carli Tuned, 2.5" diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0" shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5" shocks from the factory.
The truck will sit 4.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the coilover that mounts in the Carli Coilover Conversion Bracket. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Sway Bar Drop Brackets reset the sway bar engagement point. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll receive Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" three-quarter ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 3-5/8" block). This is where the F250 and F350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks is different; the F250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn't move much unless loaded. Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, the Full Progressive Leaf Springs can be supplemented back to the factory capacity of a SRW F350 with the addition of Carli's Long-Travel Airbags. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
If ordering this kit with an Add-a-Pack, Super Duties equipped with a 2" tall block from the factory will require the factory 3-5/8" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB
Wheel and Tire: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5" of backspacing with a 37", E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5" of Backspacing on 4.5" Lift Systems.
- TIRES: 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli 4.5" Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS: Super-Duties equipped with a factory 2" Block will require the 3-5/8" Factory F350 Block [7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB] to achieve a level stance.
- LEAF SPRINGS: Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- DRIVELINE: If you have a 2 piece rear drive shaft, you will need to add the Carli Carrier Bearing Drop Kit separately.
In The Press - Carli Suspension gets praised in the March issue of Diesel World magazine for the launch of their Super Duty line of high-end suspension systems. 4 pages of the write up give you the entire step-by-step installation of the 100% bolt-on Super Duty system. The entire package is complete with an optional dual bypass racing shock from King Off Road. Sage Carli deals a Royal Flush to the Super Duty crowd with another incredibly refined complete suspension system.
It's a Super Duty alright, but this is packed with all of the signature Carli shock tuning and their King valve profile R&D. You can expect a plush street ride, excellent manners on expansion joints and well... the full blown carnival once you get off road. With this system we were able to simply take things to the top on the first build, starting with the shock mounts with the built-in bypass location. You can add 2 more shocks to the front of your Super Duty in minutes and not just any shock, but King Off Road dual bypass race products.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" x 10" Remote Reservoir Front Coil Over Shocks
- Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" x 12" Piggyback Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Coil Over Mounting Kit
- Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit with Dimple Die Cross Member
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Your Choice of Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Bump Stop Drops Front and Rear
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Superior Ride Quality
- Very Controlled Off Road
- Increased Cornering Capability
- Reducing and/or Eliminating Body Roll
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Steering geometry is all within OEM specs, no additional components are necessary
- Towing/hauling capacity is the same as OEM, no reduction of capability
- Shock Diameter: 2.5"
- Front Lift Height: 4.5"
- Rear Lift Height: 2.5"
- Tire Size: Up to 37"
- Front Travel: 10"
- Rear Travel: 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!