Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
You want the ultimate ride, both on and off-road for your SuperDuty? Look no further than Carli's FULL Progressive Rear Spring Pack. This leaf pack will support up to a whopping 15" of wheel travel! The center-pin is relocated so you can run 38 inch tires and it can be used in addition to blocks for an even taller ride height. The spring pack delivers smoother suspension cycling in all situations, highway, off road and towing.
The Carli Suspension Super Duty Full Spring Pack is designed and built to Carli specifications, supporting up to 15" of wheel travel. The center-pin is relocated to accommodate up to 38" tires, but 37" are recommended, and levels the rear perfectly to match up to Carli's 4.5" front suspension systems. This spring pack delivers smoother suspension cycling in all situations: highway, off road and towing. Because of the reduction in tow capacity, Carli Suspension recommends pairing their Super Duty Full Spring Pack with a set of Carli Long-Travel Airbags for trucks that constantly tow trailers with over 1,000lbs of tongue weight, or carry over 1,000lbs. in the bed.
If more lift is desired, one could pair Carli springs with lift blocks to accommodate additional lift; however, this will require brake line extensions and longer U-Bolts (not included).SHIPPING NOTICE
- Due to the size and weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight on a pallet and we must charge shipping. Please note we do not make a penny on the shipping, we are still losing money on it based upon the prices we are charging, but simply cannot ship this item free of charge.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Provides 3.5" of lift over a stock height F-250 and 2" of lift over a stock height F-350 as these springs eliminate the factory rear block, and F-350's utilize a taller block from the factory in comparison to that of the F-250
- Provides 1/2" rear high stance on matching 4.5" suspension system
- Custom Progressive Rate
- Relocated Center Pin for Proper Tire Fitment
- Eliminates the Factory Block
- Usable up to 15" of Travel
- Includes U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Reduces F-250 Payload by 15% (Long Travel Airbags can be added to achieve F-250 SRW capacity)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Looking for a similar spring to put on my 99 f250 that I'm doing ground up restoration. I'm really having a hard time finding the springs i want. I only want 2-3 inches of lift can you guys point me in the right direction??
Unfortunately we don't have any thing like what you are looking for. Not sure where to point you without just getting a new stock spring and add a packs or blocks. DppSands