Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Remanufactured 7.3L Injectors by the best in the business, featuring brand NEW nozzles on all injector kits! If your 7.3L is losing some of its power, fuel economy, possibly getting a little hard to start, chances are that the injectors need to be replaced.
- ManufacturerFull Force Diesel
- New injectors have a 1-year warranty
- Remanufactured have a 18 month warranty
- Warranty does not cover injectors that fail due to bad fuel or trash in the oil system. This also applies to the replacement of scored plungers and barrel assemblies due to bad fuel or the labor to break injectors down to clean poppet valves from dirty oil.
- The buyer is to understand that these are aftermarket, high performance items, and Diesel Power Products is not responsible for any damage caused to the injectors or engine due to high EGTs, over revving, engine failure or any other abuse or neglect.
- If there is an injector problem, the buyer will have to purchase a new injector and send in the faulty injector. The buyer will receive a refund on the new injector after the faulty injector is inspected and determined to be covered by the above warranty.
- Casserly injectors are a single shot injector. Late 1996 and all 1997 California trucks run a split-shot injector from the factory. In order to switch from a split shot to a single shot injector, we recommend running custom tuning software for proper engine/fueling calibration. Otherwise, the stock injectors coded as "AB" are typically only found in the early 1999 Powerstroke models are a direct replacement, split shot injector for these applications. Please contact us with any questions or you can search by model year or go to Full Force Diesel's complete line of injectors, to include the Early 1999 style injectors, by selecting "Brands" above.
- These injectors are sold individually, so make sure to update the quantity to eight for a full set.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this injector safe for a single injector replacement??
Stock for stock yes it would be fine for a single replacement.-Sands