Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Clampco Spring-Loaded Clamps are designed to compensate for fluctuations in all types of hose line assemblies. When temperature and/or pressure changes cause hose lines to expand or contract, Clampco Spring-Loaded Clamps adjust accordingly to provide constant band tension.
Several additional design advantages make Clampco clamps the preferred solution for critical applications. With 300 series stainless steel bands and trunnions, Clampco Spring-Loaded Clamps provide high strength and corrosion resistance. Solid bands prevent hose extrusions, and rounded band edges protect soft hose materials. Plus, a low amount of installation torque results in high band tension. Band tension, not installation torque, is what ultimately produces desired clamping force.Clampco Spring-Loaded Clamps are manufactured with the following components:
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Bands and Trunnions
- Floating Bridges
- Superior Two-piece Trunnions
- Zinc Plated T-Bolts and Nuts
- Measure the outside diameter (O.D.) of your final hose assembly. Recommended installation torque for both light and heavy-duty clamps is 50 in.-lbs.
- MPN94158-0325 | 94158-0300 | 94158-0378 | 94158-0411
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Are these a two pack like in picture or is it just one clamp??
These are sold individually