Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Eliminate the infamous 7.3L Powerstroke #8 injector knock and fuel starvation with this kit from CNC Fabrication. This kit is designed to eliminate the parker style vibraloc fittings who's rings are prone to failure and are a huge bottleneck for fuel delivery. All the lines are made of mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and are double flared to ensure a proper seal.
IMPORTANT NOTES: This kit will allow the factory fuel bowl to stay in its place. If you want to get rid of the fuel bowl later on, you can add CNC's Fuel Bowl Delete Manifold, PN: CNC-7.3-SD-FBDB. By removing the fuel bowl you will need to supply your own 1/2" fuel line from the pump to manifold block. If you are wanting to convert to a 4-line feed AND remove the fuel bowl all at once, we highly recommend this option from CNC-7.3-SD-VMFK.
- ManufacturerCNC Fabrication
- Upgraded with military grade high flow flareless fittings
- Keeps the factory fuel bowl
- Adds 2 more feed lines to give more even flow of fuel to the entire fuel galley in the head for quieter idle and during heavy engine load
- Eliminates the Vibralok fittings with o-rings are prone to leak, and are quite the bottleneck for fuel delivery to the galley (in the heads)
- All lines are made of mandrel bent 304 Sandvik Coromat stainless steel.
- Comes with all necessary fittings for a complete install.
- Lines are bent in the U.S.A. at CNC Fabrication on their state of the art 3 axis CNC tubing bender for a perfect fit every time
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE