Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Especially when you're replacing your HPOP, there's no better time to replace the lines for increased durability and reliability. These replacement hoses are built from high quality Aeroquip hoses, featuring Dupont Teflon lining and also feature an increase in diameter to 3/8" for unrestricted oil flow.
This kit comes complete with two hoses and all of the necessary fittings to eliminate the quick connect fittings (STC) on the heads and the HPOP itself. These new fittings are the same as those used on the 94.5-97 Powerstroke engines. Hoses are up-sized to 3/8" featuring top-of-the-line Aeroquip hose utilizing DuPont teflon-lining with a burst pressure rating of 16,000psi and working temperature rating of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Nominal working pressure is 5000psi at 72 degrees Fahrenheit and 3000psi at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ManufacturerCNC Fabrication
- Advanced HPOP lines with DuPont Teflon lining.
- Burst pressure rating of 16,000psi and working temperature rating of 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Nominal working pressure is 5000psi @ 72 degrees F and 3000psi @ 400 degrees F
- Kit comes with Genuine Parker Triplelok fittings
- High quality Viton o-rings
- MADE IN THE USA
- Pump Fitting Torque 28 ft/lbs.
- Head Fitting Torque 23 ft/lbs.
- Hose Ends Torque 21 ft/lbs.
- Remove the spring checks in the pump under the stock fittings
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE