Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Replacing your old Glow Plugs is a solution for hard cold weather starts.
- ManufacturerDiesel Rx
- MPNDRX00084 | DRX00088 | DRX00138 | DRX00088 | 542
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Precise engineering, made in the USA
- Glow plug reached high temperatures quickly
- Fast start-up
- Controls current draw for rapid heating of coil
- Resists corrosion and vibration
- Superior electrical insulation and high thermal conductivity
- Protects coils from exhaust gas damage
- Precise fit and easy installation
- Price is for each glow plug, so change your quantity to 8 if you need a full set
- If you have a 1983-2003 Ford, it is highly recommended to buy a replacement Glow Plug Controller with your set of glow plugs.
- Some late 86-87 6.9 IDI engines will use the glow plugs and glow plug controller from the 89-94 7.3 IDI. The best way to determine which style you need is by the connection of the wire harness to the glow plug. If it is a SPADE connector, it will use the 83-87 6.9 IDI style glow plug & controller. If the connection is a BULLET style connector, which is round, it will use the 88-94 7.3 IDI style glow plug and controller. See pictures.
- SPADE: PLUG DRX00088 | CONTROLLER DRX01003
- BULLET: PLUG DRX00084 | CONTROLLER DRX01001
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE