Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade your fuel system the right way....eliminate dead-headed stock fuel rails, adjustable fuel pressure, and other features that all equate to a better performing and more reliable truck.
The Driven Diesel "Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit for the 99-03 Powerstroke Super Duty takes their popular "Standard" Regulated Return Kit to a new level. Just like the "Standard" version, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" Regulated Return kit also eliminates the restrictive fuel filter bowl, improving fuel flow to the heads and giving back some valuable engine valley room.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, eliminating fuel delivery and noise issues associated with the #8 injector and ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND a Regulated Return kit to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
NOTE: Additional Parts and Filtration Required when using this kit! See below for notes about specific common configurations:
- If using a STOCK FUEL PUMP, you will need one of the "Post-Pump Fuel Filter Kits" AND a "Fuel Pump Outlet Adapter" (available from the drop down menu)
- If using a FUELAB or AEROMOTIVE race fuel pump (or other non-filtered pumps), you will need a "Post-Pump Fuel Filter Kits" (available from the drop down menu)
- If using a high pressure FASS (filtered) or AIRDOG II, you will need the "FASS / AirDog Install Kit" (available from the drop down menu)
Optional High Flow Banjo Bolt Kit (available from menu at top of page) - This kit, which includes (4) Brand New Driven Diesel T-304 STAINLESS STEEL High Flow Banjo Bolts and (4) copper crush washers, replaces the stock restrictive banjo bolts in your 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. The larger passages through the Driven Diesel 7.3L banjo bolts will reduce restriction and increase flow to the fuel rails, resulting in less turbulence in the fuel and improved support for larger injectors or other horsepower modifications.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- Quieter Engine Operation
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
- Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups
- Compatible with "Stealth" Billet Single HPOP Setups
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line from Bowl Delete Block to Front Fuel Ports in Heads
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering (Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket
- Custom T-304 S.S. Fuel Bowl Delete Block Mounting Bracket
- Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Reuses OEM return line up the front of the engine for a faster installation compared to replacing. However, we offer an optional replacement return line for those that would like to replace due to corrosion or damage to their original return line. This optional return line will replace the ENTIRE return line from the engine back to the tank.
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
- Custom Machined from T-304 Stainless Steel
- Larger / Chamfered Side Passages
- Larger Center Passage
- Undercut for Maximum Flow
- Includes Copper Sealing Washers
- Full Color Installation Instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE