Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This package includes proven Driven Diesel OBS Regulated Return Kit along with the necessary electric fuel pump, fuel filters, hose, fittings and all necessary hardware...for a total "tank to engine" electric fuel system package. Fuel delivery is handled by the nearly bulletproof OEM Bosch fuel pump from the 99-03 Super Duty trucks, providing you with stellar reliability and enough fuel to supply up to about a 160cc injector (350-375hp). The result is a much more consistent fuel flow/pressure delivered to the injectors, a primed fuel system BEFORE starting the engine, support for moderately upgraded power levels as well as filters that are easier to service and less expensive to replace!
This fuel system package features:
- Compatible with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbochargers
- Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with CLEAR Protective Covering
- OPTIONAL Driven Diesel S.S. High Flow Banjo Bolt Kit - RECOMMENDED
- Stainless Steel Regulator Mounting Bracket **
- Marshall Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Bosch Electric Fuel Pump (same pump as 99-03 Ford Super Duty)
- Can be Upgraded to "Dual Stock Pump" Setup at a later date (support for more HP)
- Driven Diesel T-304 S.S. Fuel Pump/Filter Mounting Bracket (No Drilling Req)
- High Quality Pre Post Pump Fuel Filter Heads
- Baldwin Pre Post Pump Fuel Filter Elements **
- 3/8" Mini Ball Valve Included (shut-off fuel supply during filter change)
- Complete Pump/Filters Assembly is only 13" Wide!
- 20' of Gates #6 Fuel Line and All Necessary Fittings
- Driven Diesel OBS Fuel Pump Wiring Harness w/Pump Controller
- All Necessary Hardware for Installation
1. This kit RETAINS the fuel tank selector valve...you will still be able to use BOTH fuel tanks using the switch on the dash, like you always have.
2. While they have done everything to make this the most compact fuel pump and filter mount on the market at only 13" wide, there are a few applications where the mount will not fit inside the frame. Before ordering, please check your truck for clearance between the front of the fuel tank and the rear of the transfer case (4x4) for the necessary 13"-15" of installation space. If your truck doesn't have enough space inside the frame, this kit CAN be used outside the frame. You will need to disconnect the parking brake cable and route it through the pump mount bracket (it is suggested to cover it with a piece of split rubber hose as well), and shorten the pump mount bolts that protrude through the rear of the bracket. There should be plenty of extra hose in the kit to cleanly route the fuel lines to this location as well.
3. Due to the differences in the condition of body mounts on OBS trucks (distance from frame to body), the pump bracket may contact the underside of the vehicle floor. On the few trucks that had clearance issues, the contact was very minor and the easiest solution was to carefully push the floor up about 1/4" in the affected area.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do any engine components need to be removed in order to install this? Thanks?
Yes, For the installation of the fuel system it would require some engine components to be removed. Such as the factory fuel filter bowl, and lines located on the engine. Detailed instruction can be found on Driven Diesels website if you need step by step information.
What kind of horsepower can this pump handle?
This kit will support about 375HP or a 160cc injector. If you are looking to build more, you can always double down on the pump to increase flow.
In this complete fuel system replacement , dose it replace the fuel pumps in the tanks? Any other things that have to be removed like the turbo ??
There is no pumps in the tanks unless they are aftermarket. The factory setup just has a mechanical pump in the valley that pulls fuel from the tanks. This setup uses a higher flow pump and filters. You may have to remove the turbo to make more room but should be able to do it without pulling it. Would just have to remove the manifold.
Does this kit come with the freeze out plug to cover the hole where the mechanical fuel pump would go??
This includes all necessary components for proper installation yes.
Does this kit come with the banjo bolt??
If you are talking about the High Flow Banjo Bolts that Driven makes, no. Those would need to be purchased separately.
Does this kit completely remove any sort of fuel heater for us colder weather folk who have to deal with jelling??
Yes, the heating elements are no longer used. - AW