Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking to replace your ball joints for the LAST time, then the Dynatrac ball joints are what you've been looking for. Whether your truck is a pavement pounder, or used for hard-core off road use, these ball joints are built for anything you can throw at them. Even the shear mass of these are impressive, let alone the longevity that they provide. We at DPP run these ball joints in our trucks, and know that we'll never have to worry about changing them again (because we all know how fun ball joints are to replace).
This is a complete set of patented, made-in-the-USA, rebuildable Dynatrac HD Balljoints. Dynatrac HD BallJoints are the strongest, most durable and highest quality available anywhere, featuring heat-treated high-strength billet bodies with chromoly stems. The heat-treated, precision-ground stainless steel ball meets military specifications. Unique seals prevent contamination, and the ball joints have greasable fittings and Teflon-coated wear points to provide a long, durable life. Dynatrac BallJoints are rebuildable -- they can be rebuilt on the vehicle with common hand tools.
- Increased ultimate strength over OEM ball joints
- Over 3 to 4 times more durable than OEM ball joints with ability to absorb high impact loads over a long period of time
- Two times more pull-out strength than OEM ball joints
- Rebuildable without special tools for lower repair costs
- Long life, less downtime and less tire wear
- Improves performance, handling and driver's feel of the road
- High strength billet steel bodies
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications
- Teflon coated wear points
- Uppers and lowers are fully greaseable
- Fully adjustable internal bump stop
- The only way to go with powered hydraulic ram steering
- (Powerful steering systems will punish conventional OEM ball joints)
- 1992-1997 F-350 4x4 (straight axle Dana 60)
- 1999-2017 Ford F-250 / 350 4x4
- 1999-2004 Ford F-450 / 550 4x4
- 1999-2005 Ford Excursion 4x4
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 4x4
- Currie RockJock 60
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this combo kit for both sides??
Will these work for a 2001 Dodge 2500?
These will not, as the 00-02 models use their own ball joints that are different.
Will these for on my Pittman arm on 2017 Ford f250 Superduty??
These have nothing to do with your pitman arm, the ball joints get pressed into the axle housing and your outer knuckle is attached to the ball joints. SA
Says DANA 60? Any chance they will fit in the knuckles/spindles on a 1997 F250HD rwd? Anyone know of any ball joints that will last beyond 1 Emergency (Locking the brakes)Stop??
These will only work on a 1997 F250 if you have a Dana 60 Front Axle. I would calling in at 888-993-4373, and we will be able to help you more. -AH
Are these ball joints different from a 2002 dodge ram? or will these fit??
Yes, they are different. These will only work on the 1994-99 Dodge Rams 2500/3500. I unfortunately do not have an option for the 2000-02 trucks.-TL
I no longer have the dana 60 in my 98 24v 2500 instead I have the smaller one, will these ball joints also work??
These are specifically designed for the Dana 60 axle found in the 92-18 Ford Front Dana 60 or the one you removed from the truck. There are a ton of variations of Dana 60's so I would not be able to verify fitment with the info provided.-TL