Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
With Dynatrac's Free-Spin kit you can easily change out the problematic unit bearings for durable, reliable, inexpensive and easy to maintain fixed spindle wheel bearings. To many of us, our trucks are an investment. We use them for everything from driving to work to using them as a work tool. To prevent inconvenient downtime that could hurt your ability to get to work, get the job done or take the family for a much needed vacation you'll want to protect your investment. The Dynatrac Free-Spin kit... it's great investment advice.
When factory specs don't cut it. - No matter how you use your truck, the engineers at Dynatrac understand that the measure by which all parts are judged is strength and performance. From light duty to extreme use, your vehicle should be built for reliability and endurance under any conditions. And all too often, the original equipment falls short.
As an industry leader, Dynatrac has taken up the challenge of building the better truck. Designed specifically to remove a weak link in popular Dodge Ram 4x4 trucks, Dynatrac's Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, improved fuel economy, and smooth performance. The complete kit includes inexpensive, serviceable Timken bearings, cromoly spindles, cast nodular wheel hubs, Warn Premium manual locking hubs, and massive 1.50" diameter, 35-spline outer axle shafts. All made in the USA.
This combination of parts has been designed and tested to provide the best longevity and reliability under the most severe use. While the factory unit bearing is non-serviceable and prone to failure, the Free-Spin hub conversion offers ease of maintenance, a much smoother ride, better steering control, greater fuel economy, and longer axle and driveshaft life. Advantages that add up to tremendous cost savings over the life of your vehicle.
When a unit bearing fails, the vehicle is often immediately disabled and cannot be driven anywhere until the unit bearing has been completely replaced. That means towing, downtime, expensive dealer repairs and a ruined vacation or lost revenue for a work truck.
For recreational truck enthusiasts, the Free-Spin hub conversion eliminates a weak link that could easily leave you stranded. For commercial truck owners and fleet managers, who rely on their rigs 24/7 to get the job done, the Free-Spin hub conversion ensures that your trucks are on the road making you money. Improved fuel economy and smoother performance is an additional bonus.
Special note concerning 2013+ models: Due to changes in the factory wheels, most OE wheels will not fit. The issue is the wheels are closed and do not have a removable center cap, which is required to allow the hub snout to pass through. You must have a wheel with a center hole or removable cap. Most aftermarket wheels have a removable center cap. Below is a list of wheels that have been confirmed to work with Dynatrac Free Spin Kits for 2013+ model year Rams:
- RAM Power Wagon Wheels
- 2010-2012 Factory RAM Wheels
- Most Aftermarket Wheels
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dually applications will REQUIRE spacer adapter from Arrowcraft. At this time, Dynatrac does not produce the component to make their kit compatible with dually models, so please contact Arrowcraft for this piece.
- MPNCR60-3X1104-H | CR60-3X1104-J | CR60-3X1104-K | CR60-3X1104-L
- Manual-locking hubs reduce wear and increase fuel economy by preventing parts from rotating constantly during 2WD operation.
- Increases reliability by eliminating troublesome axle disconnect operation.
- Lower cost of ownership - Wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions.
- Dramatic increase in axle strength and reliability with 35-spline 1.50" shafts.
- 3-times stronger than other locking hubs
- First truly new locking hub design in 20 years
- Gears MADE IN USA from heat-treated, chromoly steel
- Unique gear tooth design won't disengage under high torque load
- Low profile knob assembly decreases impact with rocks and obstacles
- Heavy duty bezel resists impact and scrapes along rocks
- Defaults to locked position for reliable operation
- Requires a 1/8 of a turn to engage
- 2 - 8 on 6.5 Dynatrac wheel hubs (customer to re-use rotor)
- 2 - Dynatrac Heavy-duty spindle kits
- 2 - Dynatrac Heavy-duty, 35-spline, outer axle shafts
- 1 - Set of Warn Premium manual locking hubs (35-spline)
- 1 - User serviceable wheel bearings, races and seals
- 1 - ABS tone rings and sensor mounts
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Say I purchase the kit with warn hubs and dislike them can I buy just the dynatrac set and swap them or would I have to change the whole kit? Also would you recommend disengaging after every use or will they be ok to run locked all winter?
The locking hubs can be changed at anytime, or upgraded to the Dynaloc's. Hubs are fine to be engaged full time.
I have a 2015 Ram 4500 diesel manual transmission.Is there a kit available for this truck??
Currently there is not.
I have a 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie, with the 6.7L Cummins and want to know what wheels will work with the Dynatrac Locking Hubs with the Dynalocs. Something other than AEV or BMF??
Requires a wheel with a full size center hole or removable cap. We run have also run Method and KMC. SA
would wheels with a center bore of 122 mm fit over these hubs??
I spoke with Dynatrac on this. 122mm converts to 4.803 inches. Their od on their hubs is about 4.80 give or take .010. I could not verify if those wheels you have would fit or not since those measurements are so close. Would be safer to go with a wheel with a center bore of 4 15/16. Which is pretty common for aftermarket wheels. DppSands
Does the kit come with new wheel studs??
Yes it comes with new wheel studs.-Sands
abs on a 2013 is in the wheel bearing that is being replaced on a ram 2500 new trigger wheel and speed sensor come with it and what about compatibility with the abs module?
The ABS tone ring will come pre-installed. You have to pull the sensor out of the stock hub assembly and install into the Free Spin kit.-Sands