Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
A must for the serious wheeler! The Dynatrac Stub-Hub Conversion Kit can potentially create over 4-3/4" of additional clearance* on the sides of your Dana 60 to navigate those tough, rocky, and potentially expensive sections. MADE IN THE USA from the finest materials, the new Stub-Hub kit is ready to bolt-on and start giving you peace of mind and courage the next time you head out.
Dynatrac's Stub-Hub Kit drastically reduces the length of traditional hubs by 2.388" on each side. Total of 4.75" of clearance end to end.
- MPNDA60-2X1104-I | DA60-2X1104-L | DA60-2X1104-M | DA60-2X1104-N | DA60-2X1104-O | DA60-2X1104-P | DA60-2X1104-Q | DA60-2X1104-U
- Ideal for Rock Crawling Jeeps, Pickups, and Buggies
- Shorter hub profile decreases side interference with rocks and obstacles at the center of wheels. Over 1.5" of additional clearance
- Spindles MADE IN THE USA from chromoly steel forgings
- Wheel Hubs MADE IN THE USA from nodular castings
- Uses common Timken wheel bearings and seals
- Popular 8 on 6.5", 5 on 5.5", and 6 on 5.5" wheel patterns available
- 5 and 6-lug kits are available with and without brake assemblies
- 8-lug hubs re-use stock GM, Ford, and Dodge brake assemblies
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE