Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Dynomite Diesel line of High Flow ISB Injectors for your 98.5-02 Dodge 5.9L Cummins are hailed as the benchmark in 24 valve performance, DDP B series Injectors rule competitions internationally. Whether you want to make big power, or just get your 5th wheel to the camp ground a bit faster, DDP B series Injectors are the answer. This injector set will typically deliver an additional 75 RWHP and capable of supporting 420 RWHP, the largest injector recommended to be used with a stock turbo.
In comparison to the stock injectors, your mileage will typically increase 1-2 miles per gallon after your excitement wears off.
Please note that some 98.5 trucks will need connector tubes. If your engine serial number is less than 56462598, you will be required to purchase them or your new injectors will not seal properly.
- SkuDDP ISB75
- ManufacturerDynomite Diesel
- 1-Year unlimited mileage warranty
- 1-2 MPG increase is common
- Most popular selling injector set due to it's mix of excellent fuel economy, added performance, minimal increase in smoke output
- Enough fuel to support 420 RWHP
- Maximum size injector recommended for stock turbo
- Sold as a matched set with no core charge.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is a good turbo upgrade for a truck with these injectors?
Lots of good options for that. I would recommend the ATS Aurora 3k Or the BD Super B Special. -Sands
what's the part number for the connector tubes for the 1998.5??
We sell a a set from BD diesel that would work well. BD-1040281. -Sands