Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Wake up your L5P Duramax with this in-line Pulsar module from the tuning leaders at Edge Products. The Pulsar is the most innovative performance in-line tuner ever to hit the market. This module simple plugs inline to your trucks ECM using factory connectors. No ECM unlocks, no cross shipments, no hassle. The Pulsar supplies instant power, on the fly, with no flash tuning.
Power Levels: This device comes with 5 different power levels from stock +19hp/46lb-ft to +90hp/156lb-ft extreme level. The Pulsar module utilizes the factory cruise control buttons on your steering wheel to set the 5 different power levels on the device. The factory cruise control will work as normal, you can only adjust the power levels when the cruise control function is off. Power levels and other settings are displayed through the speedometer. The view the current power level, simply press the cancel button on your steering keypad, every 10mph marker is one step higher.
High Idle Control: High Idle can be adjusted from 700 to 1100 rpm while the vehicle is in park.
Tire Size Adjustment: The Pulsar can adjust odometer and speedometer for non-stock tire sizes. Measurement are in inches and can adjust from 29" all the way up to 50" tires.
Speed Limiter Adjustment: The factory speed limiter can be adjusted from 98-140mph.
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Up to 90 HP & 156 lb-ft torque
- EO Number D-802-9
- Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons
- Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
- Built-in throttle sensitivity control for improved throttle response
- Speed limiter adjustment 98-140 MPH
- TPMS adjust 40-99 psi
- Tire size 29-50.9”
- Gear Ratio 2.0-6.99
- Clear DTC codes
- Manual regen function
- Transmission relearn
- High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle
- Transmission slip backdown power will decrease if slip is detected
- EGT Backdown power will decrease if EGTs exceed set limit
- Provides the ability to recalibrate the speedometer for wheel/tire changes
- Simple installation with no complex wiring harness or ECU flashing required
- Ships with update cable
- 19 HP & 46 lb-ft
- 37 HP & 71 lb-ft
- 52 HP & 105 lb-ft
- 67 HP & 125 lb-ft
- 90 HP & 156 lb-ft