Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
*Results and features may vary depending on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. This tuner will not work on cab and cassis or 2011 manual transmission trucks.
Diesel Specific Power Gains:
- 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke: Up to 111.5 HP 205 lb-ft tq.
- 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke: Up to 111.4 HP 162.5 lb-ft tq.
- 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke: Up to 114 HP 206 lb-ft tq.
- 2011-2014 6.7L Powerstroke: Up to 80 HP 180lb-ft tq.
- 2015-2019 6.7L Powerstroke: Up to 106 HP 315lb-ft tq.
- 2018-2019 3.0L Powerstroke: Up to 53 HP 128lb-ft tq.
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Tunes for everyday driving, economy, towing, and performance
- Adds up to 114 horsepower and 206 ft-lbs of torque on Diesel*
- Adjust for non-stock tires sizes and display true speed*
- Adds up to 54 horsepower and 55 ft-lbs of torque on Gas*
- Adjust speed and rev limiters*
- Scan tool/diagnostics
- 2.8" High-Resolution Color Screen
- Internet updateable
- Installs in minutes with no tools required
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this shut of regen??
This tuner will not. This is a Emission compliant tuner. Please contact us for further assistance.
will this work on a 1999 ford e450 short bus, psd 7.3 ? im looking to increase gas mileage for a road tripping and will it run safely.? egt temps etc.? Thank you?
Don't believe that will work with a van application. They use a different ECM then pickups and that tuner is targeted to those. I would pull your PCM code off your ECM and shoot us a call, we can look up compatibility.
it says in the description that it is compatible with 99-2015 power strokes then in a few places it says it is compatible with the 2016 power stroke. Is this product compatible with 2016 Power Strokes?
This item will work of the 16 powerstroke models yes.
I noticed this device is CARB certified. Does this mean that it will not invalidate the manufacturer's warranty? Also, do you have any data on fuel savings on a stock (other than this tuner) 2016 F350 6.7L application? Thanks!?
CARB certification does not mean it will keep warranty intact. That is going to be something you will need to clear with your warranty provider. I do not have any documented numbers for fuel savings. In our experience people are seeing one, maybe two miles per gallon. However, that is not a guaranteed number by any means. -Ben
Does this tune the transmission to handle gains??
This will not have actual transmission tuning. It may help firm up the shifts slightly, but nothing more. Also depends on the year of truck and engine. -Ben
I have a 2002 Ford F450 Wester Hauler that looks just like a regular super duty. Why wont this work if it was a cab and chassis originally.?
Provided Western Hauler did not change anything in the tuning, and it still has an OBDII port, there should be no issues tuning this engine. -Ben