Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Auto Agent 3 from EZ LYNK is the most advanced vehicle diagnostics device to ever hit the automotive market. This device plugs into your vehicle's OBDII port under the dash and communicates with your smart phone via the free mobile App.
Have you ever found yourself frustrated when there's been an issue with your vehicle and you take it to the mechanic and the issue has magically resolved itself, only to return at a later time? Or you take it to the dealer, they diagnose the issue and must order the parts that can take weeks to arrive? What if your mechanic could remotely "tap into" your vehicle's computer while you're having the issues to avoid repeated trips to the shop to have it resolved, saving time AND money? Further, what if that issue could be resolved by a simple ECM update, and the mechanic can do that remotely, as well, completely eliminating the need to even go to the shop? Yes, this is a reality with the EZ LYNK!
EZ LYNK AUTO AGENT 3 DETAILS: The AutoAgent 3 connects to the vehicle via the OBDII-port and broadcasts a Wi-Fi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS or Android device. By launching the free EZ LYNK application, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart devices. The AutoAgent also has the capability to re-flash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
Technicians will quickly learn to appreciate the EZ LYNK Cloud where they can easily manage customers/vehicles and all the data associated with them (datalogs, engine profiles, vehicles information). Transferring engine profiles via USB connection, SD card or e-mail are now a thing of the past as technicians have the capability to share engine profiles with the click of a button to completely eliminate user-error from the equation.
On the other side of things, the end-user can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Datalogs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to the specific points of a datalog if desired.
A fully customizable user interface allows the end-user to create a gauge interface that suits their particular needs. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a reflash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- ManufacturerEZ LYNK
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Plugs into your vehicle's on-board diagnostic II port and relays data to your phone.
- Your technician sends you software updates for your vehicle's computers. The update can be installed without having to bring your vehicle to your repair facility.
- Easily send data to any technician for instantaneous assistance with your vehicle.
- Live Data Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes. Playback 30 minutes of data.
- Your technician can login to EZ LYNK's cloud server and connect to your vehicle almost as if they were riding with you.
- You can use your smart phone to quickly view live data as it streams from your vehicle.
- The EZLYNK Dashboard conveniently displays information not available on your factory instrument panel.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE