Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Auto Agent is a tuning device with limitless possibilities. But the hardware can only be so good unless you have the best tuning to go along with that device. Kory Willis, owner of PPEI, is well known for developing tuning that truly delivers usable power. Demand the best for your LML Duramax, a PPEI EZ LYNK for unrivaled performance.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This product must be used in conjunction with all emissions equipment in place and functioning.
- In order to utilize the shift on the fly functionality, you will be required to add the optional switch. If you do not add the switch, the EZ LYNK will default to the base power level
- Emissions compliance assertion made by PPEI based upon independent testing. Product is not available for shipment to California
- This product is not capable of supporting any vehicle in which the emissions equipment has been removed or disabled
- Product does not include screen itself
OPTIONAL A50 and T87 TRANSMISSION TUNING - For owners of 2011-2015 models, these trucks feature the Allison A50 transmission, and the 2015.5-2016 feature the T87, both of which PPEI offers optional tuning for via the EZ LYNK device. The A50 and T87 Allison both follow a pre-determined torque model in which all factory LML Duramax's follow. As throttle input and load increases, so does the calculated torque the TCM estimates. Following this estimated torque amount, is line pressure. Line pressure in factory form is PERFECT for a factory tuned engine. However, once torque is increased with tuning, the predetermined torque model is higher than what the transmission estimates and results is lower-than-needed Line PSI. With TCM tuning, PPEI increases the line pressure to a torque model like it would have come with from factory, which gives the transmission the line pressure it needs for the torque increase of the tuning.
PPEI recommends this for all A50 and T87 controllers. It has an aggressive Line PSI slope which will model a torque curve 100% above stock. The line PSI is modified in such a way that the truck will still retain good mileage, yet hold high line psi following this torque curve. Line PSI is increased higher across the board, so as a result, mileage may be a little lower in some cases.
- Earlier Torque Converter Lockup
- Increased Line Pressure to Aid in Holding Additional Power and Increase Transmission Life
- Refined Shift Points
- Optional Shift Point Adjustments For Those With Larger Turbos
EZ LYNK AUTO AGENT DETAILS: - The AutoAgent connects to the vehicles via the OBDII-port and broadcasts a Wi-Fi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS or Android device . By launching the free EZ LYNK application on your device, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart devices. The AutoAgent also has the capability to reflash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
Technicians will quickly learn to appreciate the EZ LYNK Cloud where they can easily manage customers/vehicles and all the data associated with them (datalogs, engine profiles, vehicles information). Transferring engine profiles via US&B connection, SD card or e-mail are now a thing of the past as technicians have the capability to share engine profiles with the click of a button to completely eliminate user-error from the equation.
On the other side of things, the end-user can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Datalogs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to the specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web-based datalog viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well.
A fully customizable user interface allows the end-user to create a gauge interface that suits their particular needs. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a reflash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- ManufacturerPPEI | Power Performance Enterprises, Inc | EFILive by Kory Willis
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- Shift On The Fly power level adjustments
- Up to 150 RWHP gains!
- Tuning designed specifically for use with all emissions equipment in place and functioning
- EGT Control - Allows end user to set defuel points (maximum Exhaust Gas Temperature desired) to keep your engine safe
- Fuel Tank Size Adjustment - For those that have upgraded to a larger capacity fuel tank, such as a Titan Tank, you can now adjust the size within the EZ LYNK to ensure that your Distance To Empty (DTE) is always accurate
- User adjustable speed limiting
- User adjustable tire size recalibrations
- Live vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Mobile app that communicates seamlessly with your vehicle
- Plugs into your vehicle's on-board diagnostic II port and relays data to your phone.
- Your technician sends you software updates for your vehicle's computers. The update can be installed without having to bring your vehicle to your repair facility.
- Easily send data to any technician for instantaneous assistance with your vehicle.
- Live Data: Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes. Playback 30 minutes of data.
- Your technician can login to EZ LYNK's cloud server and connect to your vehicle almost as if they were riding with you.
- You can use your smartphone to quickly view live data as it streams from your vehicle.
- The EZLYNK Dashboard conveniently displays information not available on your factory instrument panel.
- +15 Horsepower
- +30 Horsepower
- +60 Horsepower
- +100 Horsepower
- +150 Horsepower
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do you have to have emissions present to run this??
does it still come with iPhone??
No phone is included in the package no.
Is transmission tuning available on the EZ LYNK? If so how much? Also does it stay plugged into the OBD11 port so i couldn't run an edge monitor??
Currently the transmission tuning is not offered with the EZ lynk tuning. The unit must stay plugged in to the OBD port. You would simply use a apple or android device for you monitor, Just like a Edge insight.
On the new duramax can it be used in the monitor in the apple CarPlay instead of the phone?
Any apple or android device can be used. However Apple Carplay I don't believe will work.
Is this the only LML tuner that you can shift on fly? When adding the shift on fly switch will this have everything to allow me to delete EGR and DEF related sensors??
Yes, it is shift on the fly (SOTF), however, it will only work on emissions intact trucks only. -Ben
Does it cancel the engine brake??
This does not cancel the engine brake.
Buying this tuner off the website, does it come tuned to the settings listed here right out of the box or do I have to get it custom tuned before use??
Tuning is provided and in the unit once connected to the truck.
I have replaced my stock 36 gallon fuel tank with a Titan 60 gallon Fuel Tank. Will I be able to reprogram the fuel computer in my 2015 Silverado 3500 HD Duramax to the 60 gallon capacity with the EZ Lynk??
The EZ lynk would not be able to accommodate that on these applications no.