Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The FPR allows you to fine-tune your fuel pressure to the exacting requirements of many of today's diesel trucks. With many drivers running highly modified injection pumps (or two) and high output injectors, a standard pre-set lift pump does not do the job. This regulator from FASS allows the driver to set the pressure out of their lift pump to what their requirements are from 0-100 PSI.
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- Boost Compensation Port (1/8" MPT): Giving more adjustability / pressure as needed by the engine from idle to full throttle
- Full adjustability (0-100 psi)
- Large 1/2" MPT Ports (Inlet, Outlet & Return Port)
- Gauge Port (1/8" MPT)
- 6061 T-6 Billet Aircraft Quality Aluminum
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
2011 f250 6.7 diesel question is does this have a minimum pressure setting.?
Those trucks should be fed 55 Psi. This unit can be adjusted from 0-100 Psi.