Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you need a reliable pump without the price of a complete FASS Filtration System?
Then we've got the pump for you! FASS introduces their HPFP, or High Performance Fuel Pump, for those needing the benefits of their pump, but not the cost of the complete filtration system, or possibly already have a stand alone filtration system.
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance fuel pump on the market that allows for adjustable fuel pressures to meet the demand of high performance Ford Powerstroke applications. Manufactured with the same motor used in the highly acclaimed FASS Titanium Series pumps, these adjustable fuel pumps are rated between 100 and 290 gallons of diesel fuel per hour and offers adjustable fuel pressure from 1-75 PSI to customize fuel delivery for race or competition diesel engines. To aid in proper performance, they have built in a boost compensation port, allowing air pressure from your intake manifold to raise fuel pressure while under full throttle, maintaining fuel pressure when it matters most.
SUCTION TUBE KIT: The 250 GPH and 290 GPH Pump Kits will include a FASS Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit. Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8" Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port. This kit allows you to plum the FASS return line directly to the bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.FLOW RATE (GALLONS PER HOUR) EXPLAINED:
- 100GPH is for stock to 600HP applications. This is the kit for most people.
- 165GPH is for 600HP to 900HP applications.
- 250GPH is for 900HP to 1200HP applications.
- 290GPH is for 1200HP to 1500HP applications.
- You do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engines horsepower or the life of the FASS fuel pump will be greatly reduced. Pump noise is greatly enhanced with the larger flowing pumps.
- All FASS Fuel Air Separator Systems and the High Performance Fuel Pump systems are complete kits. They come with the hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc to do the job. Everything needed to complete the install should be included, except tools and wire ties.
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNFAS F16 100G | FAS F16 165G | FAS F16 250G | FAS F16 290G
- Preset 8-10 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Adjustable 1-75 PSI
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Quietest Motor On The Market
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this fast hpfp replace the original one on the 6.4 ? And how much would it to replace both my lift pump and hpfp?
This will only replace the factory lift pump. Not the HPFP on the engine.
What is the actually gph rate to the filter at 10 psi? And what is the psi at the filter at 95 gph??
It can provide the full flow at any psi. If you get the 95gph you will get 95gph.