Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you need a reliable pump without the price of a complete FASS Filtration System? Then we've got the pump for you! The FASS Adjustable Fuel Pump is the perfect solution for those needing the benefits of a quality fuel pump, but not the cost of the complete filtration system, or possibly already have a stand alone filtration system.
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance fuel pump on the market that allows for adjustable fuel pressures to meet the demand of high performance Ford Powerstroke applications. Manufactured with the same motor used in the highly acclaimed FASS Titanium Series pumps, these adjustable fuel pumps are rated between 140 and 240 gallons of diesel fuel per hour and offers adjustable fuel pressure from 1-75 PSI to customize fuel delivery for race or competition diesel engines. To aid in proper performance, they have built in a boost compensation port, allowing air pressure from your intake manifold to raise fuel pressure while under full throttle, maintaining fuel pressure when it matters most.
SUCTION TUBE KIT: The 220 GPH and 240 GPH Pump Kits will include a FASS Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit. Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8" Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port. This kit allows you to plum the FASS return line directly to the bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNFASF15140G | FASF15220G | FASF15240G
- Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 50-55 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Adjustable 1-75 PSI
- Complete Replacement Pump
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Electric Heater Ports
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- "Whisper" Technology - Quietest Motor On The Marketet
- 140GPH/60psi (180 GPH Free Flow) is for stock to 600HP applications. This is the kit for most people.
- 220GPH/60psi (250 GPH Free Flow) is for 600HP to 900HP applications.
- 240GPH/60psi (290GPH Free Flow) is for 900HP to 1200HP applications.
- You do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engines horsepower or the life of the FASS fuel pump will be greatly reduced. Pump noise is greatly enhanced with the larger flowing pumps.
- All FASS Fuel Air Separator Systems and the High Performance Fuel Pump systems are complete kits. They come with the hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc to do the job. Everything needed to complete the install should be included, except tools and wire ties.
- These are complete replacement lift pumps, designed to eliminate the stock lift pump. Plumbing this system into your stock lift pump will result in damage of both the stock pump as well as the FASS.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
FASS Signature Series Adjustable Fuel Lift Pump 99-07 Ford 7.3L / 6.0L Powerstroke