Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The lack of a factory lift pump on your Duramax has been a mystery in the diesel industry for years. The advantages to adding one have been proven time and again. The Titanium Series fuel system from FASS has long been hailed as the benchmark in a reliable lift pump for your Duramax. And with over two years in development, FASS was able to improve upon this design and released their Signature Series Titanium featuring new advancements to include their Revolutionary Whisper Technology for a dependable pump without the noise. This particular model is rated for 165GPH (Gallons Per Hour) and will provide sufficient fueling for 600 to 900 horsepower.
A FASS Fuel Systems can be a hugely beneficial upgrade for your Chevy Duramax diesel engine, this is because your Duramax doesn't come with a factory lift pump like other diesels. This requires your CP3 injection pump to pull your fuel under a vacuum, adding additional stress to your CP3 Pump and risk introducing additional air into your fuel. This is where a Titanium FASS Fuel Pump comes in to help
The Titanium Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by their limited lifetime warranty, the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting your GM Duramax 6.6L diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling system upgrades. A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Duramax's injection systems, effectively extending the life of your Injection Pump and Injectors. These benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Duramax diesel engines are known for having injector failure issues; this can be caused by several different factors and FASS Filtration Systems is designed to eliminate those that are fuel related.
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was developed by the engineering team at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high-quality military specified coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90-degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions, and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually "polish" your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel that's not yet needed back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts are another huge benefit to the Titanium Series lift pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This is simplified with bolt-on brackets that utilize your Chevy's bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
- SkuDDP-TS C10 165G
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNTS C10 165G
- Whisper Technology
- Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 8-10 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Pump Kit
- 165 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE