Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Titanium Series fuel system from FASS has long been hailed as the benchmark in a reliable lift pump for your 24 Valve Cummins. And with over two years in development, FASS was able to improve upon this design and released their Signature Series Titanium featuring new advancements to include their Revolutionary Whisper Technology for a dependable pump without the noise. This particular 165GPH model is rated for 600 to 900 horsepower.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING 1998.5-2004.5 MODELS: 1998.5-2004.5 model year trucks came from the factory with a block mounted lift pump. Dodge has retrofitted many of these trucks with the later in-tank pumps. Before ordering you need to determine where your current lift pump is. This can easily be done by turning the key on and listening for the pump. If your truck has been retrofitted with the in-tank conversion, this pump kit is for you. If your truck still has the block mounted lift pump, we offer other FASS models specifically for your application, as well.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, this Titanium lift pump is capable of supporting your Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling upgrades up to 900 horsepower. A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
This kit includes a FASS STK-1002 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8" Suction Tube along with a 1/2" Fuel Return Port. This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plum their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today's quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System's high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a "whisper" while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90 degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90 degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that's not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtrat,ion process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
- b>Bolt On Bracket Mounts are the latest update we have made to our Titanium Series lift pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Dodge Cummins factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
- 95GPH is for stock to 600HP applications. This is the kit for most people.
- 165GPH is for 600HP to 900HP applications.
- 250GPH is for 900HP to 1200HP applications.
- 290GPH is for 1200HP to 1500HP applications only.
- You do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engines horsepower or the life of the FASS fuel pump will be greatly reduced. Pump noise is greatly enhanced with the larger flowing pumps.
- All FASS Fuel Air Separator Systems and the High Performance Fuel Pump systems are complete kits. They come with the hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc to do the job. Everything needed to complete the install should be included, except tools and wire ties.
- SkuDDP-TS D07 165G
- ManufacturerFASS Fuel Systems
- MPNTS D07 165G
- Whisper Technology
- Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 165 Gallon Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- 1/2 Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Bulkhead Fitting Suction Tube and Return
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this kit come with everything needed to bypass the factory filter? Or is it still being used??
This kit does route the pressure line straight to the VP44/CP3 however for a common rail truck you would need to purchase a filter delete block to completely eliminate it. DppSands
What is the harm of you run a bigger pump on a stick truck, so say I wanna get the 165 even tho you recommend the 95, but down the road I’ll be updating to more power will it hurt anything to run the bigger pump or should I just go with the smaller ? Thank you just trying to see if I get the 165 what it could hurt or will it be just fine ??
Just going to the next step up would not cause any issues no. We have run the 165 on a stock truck at the time that we knew was going to get larger injectors very soon.