Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Extend the PTO provision of your manual transmission with heat dissipating aluminum and add 1 quart of lubricant per cooler (one side). The aluminum covers can also be upgraded with the optional sight glass and add further rigidity. Otherwise, save some money and reuse your stock steel cover plate.
WHY FAST COOLERS?
A manual transmission creates more heat in overdrive, similar to an automatic in overdrive. That is one reason why automatics sometimes have a tow/haul button. Temperatures are often 30 degrees higher when towing in overdrive. Fast Coolers reduce the temperatures by 30 degrees with heat dissipating aluminum and 40 to 50% more oil capacity Just bolt it on and add more lubricant.
- Please confirm your exhaust clearance to PTO covers before ordering. You will need at least 3" of clearance between your existing PTO cover for adequate clearance.
- G56 manual transmissions (2005.5+ Cummins) will require the additional hardware kit available from the menu
- ManufacturerFast Coolers
- MPN2FC300 | 2FC300+G56 KIT
- Replaces existing PTO Cover(s)
- Bolts Included
- Sold as a pair (one for each side)
- Adds two additional quarts of fluid to transmission (one quart per side)
- Extruded heat-sink aluminum extends the PTO cover
- 1/4" NPT port allows you to add a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug
- Cools transmission by 30 degrees on average
- Adds rigidity to transmission case
- Gaskets are NOT included. The Manufacture recommends using RTV sealant for a leak proof seal.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this coolers fit with gm zf6 transmission???
This cooler fits most PTO equipped manual transmissions. Please confirm clearance as you will typically need a minimum of 3"" from the stock PTO cover to any other components, such as exhaust.
Does this set come with the covers or are they sold separately??
The covers would be separate. -Sands