Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
While it is very true that the LML Duramax is very capable of producing a ton of power with simple bolt-ons, or even tuning alone, the stock CP4 injection pump has proven itself to only be able to support around 500 RWHP. Fortunately, Fleece has developed a kit that allows you to convert your LML to the tried and true CP3 pump that's been used for years, and has proven itself to handle additional fueling demands compared to the CP4.
This kit is available both with and without an injection pump. When opting for the kit with an injection pump, you have the choice of either the Fleece CP3K, which is a factory Bosch pump that has been modified to fuel through 3,000 RPM's. Or, you can also upgrade to the Fleece PowerFlo 750 for a fully modified pump to meet nearly any fueling demand.Why convert your LML's Fuel System from a CP4 to a CP3
- The stock CP4 is only capable of supporting up to ~500rwhp. A stock CP3 is capable of supporting 600+ rwhp in conjunction with the piezoelectric injectors. The reliable and proven PowerFlo 750 is capable of supporting nearly 850+ rwhp.
- The CP4 was introduced as a cost reduction to the LML platform since a smaller amount of fuel is required when running the more efficient piezoelectric injectors. Since its introduction it has proven to be less reliable and less capable than the CP3 used in previous Duramax platforms.
- KITS WITH PUMPS HAVE A $100 REFUNDABLE CORE CHARGE FOR ONE OF THE LOW PRESSURE FUEL LINES THAT MUST BE RETURNED TO FLEECE THAT THEY MODIFY.
- ManufacturerFleece Performance Engineering
- MPNFPE-LML-CP3-FF-NP | FPE-LML-CP3-FF-10 | FPE-LML-CP3-FF-3K
- High Pressure Fuel Rail Line
- Fuel Rail Plug and Nut
- CP3 Block Adapter with O-ring
- (3) CP3 Block Adapter Bolts (Flange Head, M8x1.25x35mm)
- CP3 Pump Fittings 3/8"
- CP3 Pump Fittings 1/2"
- (2) Sealing Washers
- Low Pressure Fuel Feed Line Core Return Required
- 3/8"x8" Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (CP3 Return)
- 1/2"x30" Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (Filter to CP3)
- 3/4" P-Clamp
- Fuel Return Line Block Off with O-ring
- This product is not legal in the state of California.
- When used incorrectly this product may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations from Fleece Performance. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hello, I have a 2015 GMC LML & am interested in the CP3 conversion kit. Do you just sell the equipment or do you install? Thanks, Fred Yakima, WA.?
We would just sell the conversion kits. We do not offer installations.
Does the cp3 conversion kit work with any generation of cp3 ??
That kit is designed to work with a LBZ CP3 injection pump. You would still have to get custom tuning done for it.
What tuning is required exactly to install a cp3 injector in an 2011-2016 LML? Does it require to modify other engine components, like delete the DPF or EGR? Can you give me an example of what is require, or something you sell that would allow this install.?
This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations from Fleece Performance. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage. *DK*