Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
With the release of the LML Duramax in 2011, GM made the switch from the reputable CP3 injection pump to the lower output CP4 pump. We've seen numerous failures of the CP4 on stock trucks. Fleece Performance has this complete conversion kit that delivers everything you need to swap out your failure prone CP4 to a dependable CP3, including the CP3 pump.
Convert your 2011-2016 Duramax's fuel system from a CP4 to a CP3 high pressure pump and get performance and piece-of-mind. This kit includes all of the hardware necessary to replace the troublesome CP4 with a CP3 and requires no tuning changes and maintains all factory emissions controls.
Fleece's 50-state compliant LML CP3 conversion kits expand on our well-established CP3 conversion kits with additional and revised components to provide an even better fit and finish. Our kits provide you with OEM quality components including a brand new Bosch CP3, Fleece exclusive molded hoses for the fuel feed and return, high flow CP3 fuel fittings, and our valley feed line to support aftermarket lift pump and filter applications.Why convert your LML's Fuel System from a CP4 to a CP3
- The stock CP4 is only capable of supporting up to ~500rwhp. A stock CP3 is capable of supporting 600+ rwhp in conjunction with the piezoelectric injectors.
- The CP4 was introduced as a cost reduction to the LML platform since a smaller amount of fuel is required when running the more efficient piezoelectric injectors. Since its introduction it has proven to be less reliable and less capable than the CP3 used in previous Duramax platforms.
- ManufacturerFleece Performance Engineering
- MPNFPE-LML-CP3-NP | FPE-LML-CP3-WP
- New Bosch CP3
- High flow CP3 feed and return fittings
- Preformed feed and return fuel lines
- No tuning required
- 50-state compliant; EO# D-834-1
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE