Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Turn over your Cummins with ease with this Cummins Crankshaft Barring Tool. It is much easier to use than the barring tool that interfaces the flywheel housing and starter ring gear.
Remove the 4 bolts holding on the damper, install this tool, reinstall the bolts, and torque to spec. You'll never back a bolt out of the damper when trying to reach TDC and overshoot.
They are especially useful when removing and reinstalling a transmission. No need to use a pry bar on the starter ring gear to rotate the engine to RR converter bolts.
- ManufacturerFleece Performance Engineering
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Cancer and reproductive harm
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Accepts 1/2" drive ratchet
- Designed to be used with factory crank bolts and roll pins
- No need to remove after installed
- Built from 1018 steel
- Electorless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Works with Vibratech Fluidampr as well as factory dampers
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
Fleece Cummins Crankshaft Barring Tool