Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Recover 27HP and boost your fuel mileage by 6% just by eliminating your stock clutch fan assembly and replacing it with this direct replacement electric cooling fan.
- Dual 15" S-blades from 6,800 CFM!
- Dyno tests show a gain of 27 additional horsepower
- Improved Torque
- Quicker Cooling Response
- Quicker Engine Warm Up
- Brushed Aluminum Shroud
- Direct Fit, Bolt-On Installation
- Variable Speed Controller with A/C Relay (varies fan speed from 60-100%)
- Height (inches): 26-3/8 in.
- Width (inches): 29-1/2 in.
- Depth (inches): 4-1/4 in.
- Depth (rounded up): 5 in.
- Air Flow (cfm): 6,800
- Fan Diameter (inches): Dual 15 in.
- Number of Blades: 8
- Amperage Draw: 36-48
- Fuse Rating (amp): (2) 30 Amp Circuit Breaker; (1) 60 Amp Fuse
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is there any reason this wouldn't fit an '08 - '10 6.4? Do they make a kit for the 6.4??
This kit is not designed to fit that application. I am not showing they make a kit for your truck. -TL
Is this setup plug & play with the factory adapter on the engine side?
No it must be hardwired to a couple connections including power/ground, and A/C. It has it's own thermostat that will control it. DppSands
Is this for standard transmission or both standard and automatic??
This can be used on either an automatic or manual truck. -Ben