Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Fox 2.0 Performance Remote Reservoir Shocks are a race-proven, remote reservoir shock, at an affordable cost that truly delivers a vast improvement in ride performance, both on and off road. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel.
The external reservoir allows for the separation of high nitrogen pressure and oil in the shock body. This allows for the maximum allowable collapsed length by not requiring space within the shock body for a nitrogen compartment. The result is a shock that can perform whether its on the street, or cycling at full travel off road.BODY
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Give your shocks 8 levels of adjustment with the simple turn of a dial to fine tune the compression damping of each shock. This is a huge upgrade in the 2.0 shock world that give them the ability to perform like a much larger (and more expensive) shock by allowing you, the end user, to make such finite adjustments to suit your particular driving needs and conditions. We offer this as an upgrade from the menu.
- The Fox 2.0 Performance Remote Reservoir Shocks include Fox Aluminum Reservoir Mounting Clamps that mount the reservoir to the main shock body.
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN980-24-964 | 980-24-966 | 980-24-968 | 980-26-964 | 980-26-968
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE